Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Watermelon,Goat Cheese, Wild Arugula with Lemon Pepper Dressing
















This is very light Salad. I cubed some Baby Watermelon. Then dressed it up with Lemon and Pepper dressing. I made the dressing by lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisked it up with drizzle of Extra Virgin olive Oil. Then added the zest of the lemon for that robust flavour. I dressed up the Arugula in the same dressing. Then I crumbled the cheese on top.

I got Westfield Goat cheese. I like this cheese because this has less gamy flavour. The Watermelon was so sweet that the salad was perfect. The Arugula was nice and peppery. All together in one bite it was nice to eat. It was sweet from the watermelon, peppery from the pepper and arugula, the cheese was creamy and the zest of the lemon gave the whole dish nice fresh flavour.