Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whole Fried Fish with Curry Sauce

















This is Visually and Tasty dish I made today for my Family. I got a Red Snapper. It was cleaned from inside. I seasoned it with salt and Pepper. Then added thin slices of Lemon and stuffed it in the fish and then skewerd it into a bamboo skewer which I soaked it overnight. Then I made the curry sauce with Pineapple and shrimp and coconut milk and Lemongrass. Kept it aside. Before eating I deep fried the whole fish in the Wok in medium heat. This fish got curled because I skewerd it like that. Also I wanted it for the presentation. Then plated it and garnished it with fresh Cilantro.

This dish was fun to make. I was very happy with the crispy skin. Also the inside of the fish was citrusy because I did stuff lemon slices. This was really well balanced dish. We really enjoyed it with steam rice.